Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Unit2 -Assignment 6


I learned that Thomas Payne’s common Sense had been published inn the year 1776 after the revolution had begun and it was very awkward and that the great Britain had been terminated and they had a she that was not protecting them from enemies on there own account. What surprised me most about what I read it’s like there implying that Great Britain is and young lady speaking to someone else I know it sounds weird but that’s what I think. It also had talked about it came late to the parliament but none of the colonies had any relation through the parent country and The authority of Great Britain was over a continent and is also a form of government.

1 comment:

  1. What was the message in the reading? Need some more details in the post to show that you understood the reading.

    Some small errors as well. Please make corrections? As is 21/30 points

    ReplyDelete